Currently a Human Resources Generalist in the manufacturing business sector, seeking new opportunities and career growth. Responsible for servicing client needs by sourcing applicants, interviewing, and placing suitable candidates for the clients business success. Also responsible for day-to-day management of current associates, including, but not limited to; new associate orientation, payroll issues, performance management, attrition management, and reporting.
Business owner and entrepreneur with more than 10 years experience planning, developing, implementing and managing a successful food retail business.
Excellent management, project management and communication skills.
Outstanding ability to set priorities and multitask while working under pressure.
Result-Driven, adaptable, consistent, dependable, driven, high performing, self-directed, meticulous, hard working.
Action-oriented with a strong ability to communicate effectively with management, customers, technology, students and business audiences.
Proven exceptional leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Human Resources Generalist
- Skill marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership qualities
- Decision making skills
- Process development and implementation
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Customer Satisfaction
- Issue Resolution
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Creative problem solving
- Product development
- Small business management
- Employee Management
Adecco: Toronto, Ontario. September 2012- Current
On-Site support co-ordinator at Celestica.
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with over 50 years of experience, 7,000 offices worldwide, including 60 branches located in Canada alone. Simply put, Adecco connects more people – with more permanent, temporary and contract employment opportunities – at more organizations than any other company in Canada.
1.Fill and service client orders efficiently through the interviewing, testing, hiring and placing of temporary and permanent associates. Identify qualified temporary associates through this process to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
2. Supervise all temporary associates on assignment, and provide coaching and counseling when required. Maintain thorough documentation utilizing Adecco’s technology and complete reports as required.
3. Provide follow-up to clients ensuring satisfaction of filled orders. Identify opportunities for increased or new lines of business with clients, promoting Adecco’s products and services whenever possible.
4. Perform sales activities including skill marketing associates with high demand qualifications to current and potential clients, generating leads from reference checks, and expanding sales within existing accounts by building relationships with key decision makers and focusing on client service.
5. Ensure that both temporary and permanent associate applicants are informed of Adecco policies/procedures and that references are checked. Ensures that client and associate file documentation is accurately maintained.
6. Orients temporary associates to clients procedures, systems and work environment as well as to Adecco policies and procedures.
Quantum Gelato: Toronto, Ontario. 2011- Current
Promoting and Demo-ing Quantum Gelato. Engaging the customer through precise and enticing conversation to promote quick and repeat sales. Ability to understand the customer and adjust sales approach.
Aelick Consulting: Toronto, Ontario. October 2011-Current
Consulting with small businesses to increase sales, and deal with deficiencies. Re-working websites, copy-editing manuals and employee procedures, organizing and systemizing business processes, supporting and recognizing new growth opportunities for the business, creating a social media presence for the business and teaching business owners how to manage their new social media accounts.
Hollywood Gelato: Toronto, Ontario. March 2002- October 2011
Co-Owner/Manager/Director of Operations
Efficiently managed all aspects of business ownership, including; human resources, product development, developing and maintaining a social media presence, managing costs, increasing ROI, continuously increasing and generating new sales, systemizing business processes, and data management.
Developed new processes for employee evaluations, which resulted in 30% performance improvements, and 20% less employee turnover.
Streamlined business logo and look.
Auburn Industrial Services: Sudbury, Ontario July /August 1998-2001
Office Assistant responsible for efficiently managing all office duties, including; answering phones, filing, data entry, organizing and contacting over 300 student hires, scheduling, communicating with on-site personnel.
Seneca College 2005, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Business Management with Honours
St. John’s Ravenscourt, 2001, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Human Resources Generalist
- Sourcing candidates
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Clear and concise communicator
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Expense Control
- Customer Retention
- Product Development
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Inventory Control